Welcome to Duck Prints Press LLC, an independent small press dedicated to publishing original works by fanwork creators!
Founded: January, 2021
New Releases: March 2023
New Releases: February 2023
New Releases: January 2023
Learn More and Support Us!
Sign Up for Our Mailing Lists!
Follow Us on Social Media
Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Goodreads | LinkedIn | WordPress | Pillowfort | Archive of Our Own | Dreamwidth | Mastodon | cohost!
Upcoming Publications and Projects
- April 1st: erotica short story “No One Right Way” by R. L. Houck
- April 1st: “We Survived, Let’s Eat!” theme short story “To Fill My Cup” by Violet J. Hayes
- April 8th: short story “Settling or Settling Down” by Theresa Tanner
- April 15th: short story “twin flame” by nottesilhouette
- April 22nd: short story “The Princess and the Maze” by A. L. Heard
- April 22nd: erotica short story “A Safe Place to Land” by boneturtle
- April 29th: short story “Color” by Owl Outerbridge
- Spring, 2023: the novels of the Twinned Trilogy by Tris Lawrence (a re-release of Commit to the Kick, plus Book 2, Missed Fortunes, and Book 3, Into the Split.)
- Spring, 2023: short story “Moonweaver” by Willa Blythe
- Summer, 2023: Hockey Bois by A. L. Heard
- Summer, 2023: Aim For The Heart: Queer Fanworks Inspired by Alexandre Dumas’s “The Three Musketeers” crowdfunding campaign
- Summer, 2023: novel “The Shape of Memory” by Adrian Harley
- Fall, 2023: Aether Beyond the Binary anthology crowdfunding campaign
- Fall, 2023: a print run of the novella “To Drive the Hundred Miles” by Alec J. Marsh