To Drive the Hundred Miles, Alec J. Marsh’s queer holiday novella, is a fantastic book – and, during the pre-order campaign, we share some gorgeous merchandise that this book inspired!
You can get:
- a spell jar recipe two-sided postcard (4 in x 6 in/10.25 cm x 15.25 cm). The front features tarot-inspired artwork by Aceriee (Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter). The back features the recipe for a prosperity spell jar—just like the one Will makes for Bea, to such good effect, during the book! (Printed by PrintKeg.)
- a circular sticker (3 in/7.5 cm diameter) with a beautiful skyscape mimicking the shades of the trans pride flag and a mountain skyline reminiscent of the Pacific Northwest. Artwork by Jagoda Zirebiec (ArtStation | Tumblr | Twitter). (Printed by Vograce.)
- a deer antler pendant (1.5 in/3.75 cm diameter). This oval pendant features the cover’s deer antler motif cut out of a disc of lovely walnut wood, evoking the horned god and the wildness of the forest. (Made by the Press’s own E. Conway). It comes with a 19 in (48.25 cm) brown suede lobster-clasp necklace.
This is IN ADDITION to buying the book as either an e-book or trade paperback book – in fact, you can pick and choose and of our five campaign offerings, and get exactly what you want!
- the e-book
- the print book
- the spell jar recipe postcard
- the mountainscape sticker
- the antler pendant