Did you miss your chance to back our first Kickstarter? Did you back it, but have a friend who wants a copy? Have you just been itching to get some of the merch you didn’t get as a backer? Have you only just heard of us thanks to our recent call for applicants, and want to learn more about our first Anthology?
Now you can do all these things!
Duck Prints Press’s first anthology, Add Magic to Taste, is now available for sale on our website!
For Add Magic to Taste, 20 authors have come together to produce new, original short stories uniting four of our absolute favorite themes: queer relationships, fluff, magic, and coffee shops! Our diverse writers have created an even more diverse collection of stories guaranteed to sweeten your coffee and warm your tart.
Select extra/leftover merchandise from the Kickstarter is also available, including:
- The Add Magic to Taste Mug
- This adorable bookmark featuring art by @diminuel
- A die-cut sticker of the book title
- A die-cut sticker of our adorable Dux wearing a bowtie
- Our company logo and Dux mascot as a die-cut sticker
- This precious rainbow heart-eyed Dux die-cut sticker (not an AMtT extra, this has only been available to our Patrons up to now!)
- The die-cut sticker of our barista Dux, previously only available to Patrons and people who backed our pre-order sale last spring
- Our campaign mascot mage Dux as a die-cut sticker OR a magnet
- Both the absolute gorgeous enamel pins with art by @aceriee-art – the Bubble Tea and Donut pin and the Croissant and Coffee pin!
- And, lastly, we have seconds of our donut fairy key chain, featuring art by @foxyjoy-art. Note that these had printing errors from the vendor (we got a refund and got the actual campaign pins reprinted by a different vendor) and are being sold as-is.
So check it out, and get some of the book that’s averaging over 4 stars on Goodreads and Storygraph, and the merch that our Kickstarter backers described as “absolutely beautiful,” “gorgeous,” “incredible,” and “absolute BEST IN CLASS.”