Both of September’s new erotica short stories expand on existing ‘verses that the authors have long been exploring. Learn all about them now!
This is a “canon insert” that takes place midway through the events of Commit to the Kick.
M/M, Friends with Benefits, Loss of Virginity, No-Strings-Attached Relationship
An itch has been growing worse under Alaric’s skin for a long time, and he finally thinks he knows how to cure it: by getting laid.
This is the story of what happened when Alaric left Teas Please to find Thorne for the first time.
M/M/M, Fantasy, Waking Up Together, PWP (Plot, What Plot?), Double Penetration
Mithros wakes up to Aren masturbating and Samael still asleep, and need burns inside him.
Surely, Mithros and Aren can satisfy each other without waking up their other husband. But if Samael does wake up, maybe Mithros can finally get what he truly wants.
In addition to these two new releases, we are excited to share that, as of today, you can now purchase every erotica title we’ve ever published by buying our four convenient bundles!
- Snowbound and Lovesick by A. L. Heard
- Lightbringer by boneturtle
- Clerical Error by Dei Walker
- We All Need to Get By by Lyn Weaver
- The Fated Prince by Mikki Madison
- Lust by Nina Waters
- Fortune Favors Felines by R. L. Houck
- Urchin Juiced by Xianyu Zhou
- In Which James Willoby Enjoys a Ball Far More Than One Should by A. L. Heard
- A Safe Place to Land by boneturtle
- Things We Know, But Don’t Recall by Lyn Weaver
- No One Right Way by R. L. Houck
- Irreverence by Xianyu Zhou
- This Treatment for Chronic Pain has an Unbelievable Side Effect by Xianyu Zhou
- Brambles, Pollen, and Other Natural Disasters by A. L. Heard
- Theirs All Along by boneturtle
- Want You Both by boneturtle
- Cecaelia by Dei Walker
- Close and Warm by Robin Mal
- Just Let Me Lose Control by Tris Lawrence
- Warm Anything You Want by Tris Lawrence
Yep, that’s right – for $44.24 US you can get every erotica short story and novelette that Duck Prints Press has published. That’s 30 stories!
And now is a great moment to catch up on our past releases, because starting in October, we will (mostly) no longer be publishing short stories to our webpage. Instead, all story debuts will be straight-to-Patreon (we may still do the occasional “re-publish” of a former Patreon-exclusive to the website). So, if you want to make sure you don’t miss out on all the short story greatness that Duck Prints Press has to offer, it’s a good time to start thinking about backing us monthly on Patreon! We’ll be sharing more information about these changes in October.