We’re entering the home stretch on Duck Prints Press’s third crowdfunding campaign. She Wears the Midnight Crown and He Bears the Cape of Stars are anthologies of wlw and mlm stories that share a common theme: masquerades, the queerer and more unusual the better! The 18 stories in each anthology – 36 stories total if you get both books! – are set in many different times and places and genres, and feature diverse queer and genderqueer characters…and every story has a happy ending!
First you’re hearing about it? You can learn everything you could want to know by checking out our campaign page, visiting our website, and/or reading the updates we’ve posted throughout the last month!
- Kit Alexander and Bunny K. Solomon
- Jessica Black and Sebastian Marie
- Willa Blythe and Veronica Sloane
- Sanne Burg and Alec J. Marsh
- Rhosyn Goodfellow and Nina Waters
- Era J. M. Couts and N. C. Farrell
- boneturtle and J. D. Rivers
- Mare Griffen and Stephen G. Krueger
- Adrian Harley and K. B. Vimes
- Rascal Hartley and J. S. Lenore
- Lacey Hays and M. K. Mads
- A. L. Heard and Lex T. Lindsay
- D. A. Hernández and Alex Ransom
- Lucy K. R. and Tevye J. Schmidt
- Tris Lawrence and Annabeth Lynch
- Louise Long and Lyn Weaver
- S. Z. Meriläinen and Maggie Page
- Julia Perroni and Emma Victoria
Also – did you know? Patreon and ko-fi backers at the $10 and $25 level who also back the Seed & Spark campaign will get a campaign-exclusive bonus (on top of all the other awesome benefits our monthly backers receive, like free stories, access to our Discord and backer blog, and more!)! So, consider becoming a regular Duck Prints Press supporter; be an even more awesome person, and get even more awesome stuff!